I saw this shirt at Target the other night while doing some clothing shopping, and fell in love. Brunch is absolutely my favorite meal to partake in over the weekend, and I know I’m not alone in that feeling. But sometimes, figuring out where to go and what is open is a task in itself.
Here is a list of places that serve Fine Living Lancaster’s favorite Sunday Brunch spots:
- Cafe 24 Hundred (at the Double Tree Hotel) serves a la carte brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Railroad House Inn serves a mixture of gourmet savory and sweet delights from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Federal Taphouse Lancaster serves an incredible, made-from-scratch brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Greenfield Inn serves an upscale brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in their upscale dining room.
- The Waterfront serves a large variety of brunch items, anywhere from simple to complex, in their rustic dining room from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Our House Cafe serves a locally procured brunch, including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free options, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Brunch it up! Enjoy.